Who it’s for:
The male or female who is interested in playing varsity high school or college golf in the future. We know that many local juniors go away to week long camps to get instruction, play with other competitive juniors, and have fun. One of the things we notice in the juniors players that we teach is that they come back having had a good time, however often they have learned or been taught fundamentals that don’t align very well with what their individual swing should be.
We are offering our competitive junior camp where juniors would get to play and compete each day, as well as receive instruction in all areas of the game. Each day the participants will work with the Impact Golf staff on putting, scoring shots, and full swing. Every student will receive multiple video summaries of their instruction downloaded to our academy server so that participants can review their instruction at anytime from the internet in the future.
All instructors teaching at the camp are professionals certified by Todd Sones
- Cost: $895
- Includes: Course fees, lunch, Scoring Zone journal, video analysis/uploads
- Student Teacher Ratio: 4:1
- Max: 12 Participants
- Instructors: Todd Sones, Mason Wall, Jennifer Dietrich, Andrew Benton, Chris Bautista *This year Todd Sones will be teaching all 4 days
- Dates: June 15-18 (Monday – Thursday)
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am On Course Competition/Evaluation
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am Lunch
- 11:30 am – 3:00 pm Instruction
For any questions, or to reserve your spot today, call 847-549-8678
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations prior to June 1 will receive refund minus $50 administration fee